Euro Power Lead Set Up

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we use 4 pin 3ph units for almeria+all other spanish circuits.the spanish use the usuall 2 pin plugs aswell as the blue 16amp sockets,like 99% of trackdayers.

if i can get hold of one out boxes i'll split it open and have a look
Think this is the first time ive read someone actually uses the 4pin, look forward to seeing your set up scooby!

just got back from almeria and as far as i could tell you need either the 2 pin euro plugs or 5 pin with 3 leads coming out. i used the 5 pin with 3 leads. i took a few 4 pin plugs but no one not even the spanish fixer type bloke could wire them for me. im no electrition though. :)

hello, im not sure but the 32amp 4 pin ones i took over were smaller than the 5 pin socket so my guess is 63amp.

i'm picking mine up on sunday so will let oyu know which it is

Just seen all this, Quick skim read but confused as to what the actual confusion is >.<
4 pins are either 3 phase and earth or neutral, 90% of the time it'll be a neutral cause earth is not needed if double insulated cable or it is earthed from a different source. 5 pin is obviously 3 phase, neutral and earth.
4 pins, 3 pins, 5 pins all come as 16, 32 or as big as 60+ just depends on the rating etc.
Generally the blue will stand for 16, red 32 and if it is a 4 pin it'll be a 16a, 5 pin it's 32a. Just typing a lot now hope it helps sorry if I'm just completely off the question >.<
Can also tell by cable size which it'll be as 2.5 cable can only stand 20a max and 4mm cable can do 35~ roughly but as I said I'm not too sure what the confusion is

Last edited:
the 4 pins in almeria were 3 live and earth i think.lol. i tried warmers on the 4 pins every which way and it tripped or didnt work every possible way.

no confusion here felix, only difference for the 3p N and Earth is the diameter of the actual plug itself. 63A is larger than a 32A so just needing to know which it is
cheers
Mut

Latest posts

Back