Essex/Suffolk Ride 9th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat an early ride [emoji6][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to know where and how long the ride is... but I'm up do it

Yeah I'll be starting out at 7:30 to make it on time. Central London is a bitch to escape. Now going to wssh the bike, get my gear ready, then head out for birthday celebrations. The other half has orders to not let me drink too much 😉

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll be starting out at 7:30 to make it on time. Central London is a bitch to escape. Now going to wssh the bike, get my gear ready, then head out for birthday celebrations. The other half has orders to not let me drink too much ��

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Glad you can make it Alex, looking forward to meeting you.

Just need to know where and how long the ride is... but I'm up do it

If the forecast is for no rain we will go via finch haverhill red lodge, fornham and onto st.Ives (all depends on pace). then back via 1040 and down to safron walden etc.
You can drop out when ever you like mate.

Have a good safe ride lads and take some pics for the forum !

Doubt it'll be all day. I will have to drop at about 12-1 ish to go to Ace to meet my friend

Sorry Phil your link isnt working..Can I have a postal code for the meet point. Cheers

CM2 5PY also look at post no38 on page 4 of this thread, shows a map etc.

If you need to drop out at a certain time I can make sure you get on A11/M11 or A10 back to Ace.. Let me know tmrw.

Last edited:
I'll try to have front and rear facing cameras rolling... (bought 3 new batteries since they failed me at cadwell)

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
Hope my tyres don't get badly squared off on the motorway :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back