End of year Euro track days

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Track sense aren't taking bookings so I am on the waiting list
I do fancy portmaio as well, it looks a great track

Track sense aren't taking bookings so I am on the waiting list
I do fancy portmaio as well, it looks a great track

yeah, everything is pretty much booked now. NL and FocusedE have Jerez in Sep/Oct/Nov but they are fully booked

Jerez

I have a space available for Jerez with Focused Events in September if anyone is interested.

Re: Jerez

FWIW, Still waiting for quarantine/flights to be sorted out before booking Euro's.

Same. I would imagine we would hear more in July. At the moment Spain still isn't letting anyone in from the UK because we are too dirty and diseased. But I definitely want to do my first Euro trip this year if possible.

Re: Jerez

Same. I would imagine we would hear more in July. At the moment Spain still isn't letting anyone in from the UK because we are too dirty and diseased. But I definitely want to do my first Euro trip this year if possible.

Italian borders supposed to be opened today

I booked portiamao in November with no limits today ,looking forward to it already :adoration:

Awesome. Any suggestions which track for a euro virgin is good to start of with?

Awesome. Any suggestions which track for a euro virgin is good to start of with?

Any is good.

Personally I like GP/WSBK tracks over "practice" tracks like Almeria/Cartagena, as they are much better equipped from and usually have better surface.

Latest posts

Back