End of year Euro track days

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almeria is a good starter as they have all facilities there...and its great value.

But I agree that the GP/WSBK tracks offer more of a total experience

- Alex

Almeria looks good for the money and the location seems really nice too. (Wife would probably be coming) But i do like the idea of riding more iconic tracks. But ultimately i just want lots of track time and not too worried about where it is.

Almeria looks good for the money and the location seems really nice too. (Wife would probably be coming) But i do like the idea of riding more iconic tracks. But ultimately i just want lots of track time and not too worried about where it is.

Almeria/Mugello are probably the best wife/gf friendly locations. Altho you would need 2 cars.

3.jpg

I am going to pay the balance for portomaio today ,I was sitting on the fence about going but need a holiday

Muggello is the one place I really wanna go. Soon as they put up dates for next year im going to get it booked.

Booked Mugello and Portimao i'm making up for some lost time next year

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Spain requires PCR test from Nov 23, costs 180 on arrival 120 at boots. Scam Scam Scam

hopefully the UK get under the high risk threshold by the time i go in march/may

Any feedback on what FE are like? I went to a Donny day with them and can't say i was that impressed. Wondering if their Euro events are better organised?

Any feedback on what FE are like? I went to a Donny day with them and can't say i was that impressed. Wondering if their Euro events are better organised?

do a web search and you'll find more negative than positive,however,i think they are a lot better than they were,there will always be negative feedback (same with any TDO),and lot of that is historical as Kev Healey isn't (or wasn't at least) the most likeable guy and rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way,but from more recent feedback he/FE is a lot better,prob the cheapest for some of the euro trips aswell (Almeria certainly as he holds the lease there).

same as most things,you'll have to try it for yourself to get the real picture

more or less the same as NL

Tracksense is the best

FE have never done wrong by me, NL either. I'd really like to try out Rehm, Tracksense and Bike Promotions + others

Last edited:
Hoping to do Aragon with Raceshift end of March.
I could do open pit lane at Calafat with them in January but still think things will be up in the air.

Latest posts

Back