End can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys anyone fitted this end can if so can you give me a review happy or not.
3215cd7e5c6b4024a7b4b282e55dd068.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Hi mate got the tank pads today[emoji106] so straight fit for the end can I'm finding the standard can too quite whilst I'm not looking for racefit loud I want it to sound a little bit angry if you get me.

Hi mate got the tank pads today[emoji106] so straight fit for the end can I'm finding the standard can too quite whilst I'm not looking for racefit loud I want it to sound a little bit angry if you get me.

Definitely a massive difference in the sound when you downshift and come off the throttle with this can, slight more grumble on the acceleration. It?s not much louder than stock which was important to me, last bike had a decat with a full austin racing system, your lucky if you could hear the wind over the exhaust!! Absolutely hated it! Perfect for a one off track day but not for the road or neighbours lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your looking for an exhaust that sounds angry just idling then this one wouldn?t be for you ,although I?m not 100% you will get that without a decat. Other guys might offer better advice on that

Last edited:
0630c94bcdd30fe5e97c709b8d9506f1.jpg

Fully decat?d it?s very very noisy on cold start but does quieten down a little bit. Lots of pops and bangs on up/down shifts can?t remember what it was like with the cat on.

Latest posts

Back