M9rr tyre

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markashford82

Reaction score
Hi guys any recommendations for a good price on new tyres, after a 200/55/17 m9rr.Cheapest I've found so far is ?177 demon tweeks.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

try TwoTyres, they do mail order and also ridein/rideout if you're down this way.

I wouldn?t go for the M9, been there, twice, very disappointing never again. The M7 is better, but there are lots of even better options!

I wouldn?t go for the M9, been there, twice, very disappointing never again. The M7 is better, but there are lots of even better options!

I've found the M9's to be excellent. But I guess it depends on what you plan to do with them. What was it about the M9 you didn't like and why do you think the M7 is better? Just curious.

The problem I?ve had with the M9 is the profile. It doesn?t steer naturally, demanding constant steering inputs. I prefer a V shape anyway, and the M9 is a U shape. The m7 is also a U shape, but with a more predictable shape. The M9 felt horrible on track, quite vague at lean. The m7 feels very planted. The m9 also gets destroyed when pushed whereas the 7 is more resilient. I just don?t think the 9 suits the bike, too slow steering and not very confidence building. Good in the wet though, but so is the m7! All personal opinion of course ??

Latest posts

Back