Ebay 20% off

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Loads of decent gear on Ebay..there's a 20% drive on.

This wee 1/4 drive set is ?17.00 posted. I've got the same one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15358716...57ZMIYFRpa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
f18655103bd28a3cc54d31f4f5915124.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nothing amazing, portable soldering iron and work lights...things that use the 12v batteries I already have (drill, compressor etc). Had my 18v Milwaukee stolen when they broke into my council garage :(

Talking of garage, you done anything with your workshop yet ?.

I bought a pegboard for my awkward tools last week, very handy..

https://www.gardenstoredirect.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=326

Mine was 80 quid delivered, they've banged it up a tenner in a week, bought extra hangars too.

Strike that. Forgot I bought it using the 20% discount lol [emoji38]

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly its an incredible mess with no room to work. [emoji17]
The LED lights were all I sorted, they are amazing.
We're going to sell the house so will hopefully get to make a proper job in the next place.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

personaly, i wouldn't post up receipts with my full address+mobile number on ;)

Oops posted wrong pic, had amended address and that and uploaded the original .. Alex or Oli can knock it out

Honestly its an incredible mess with no room to work. [emoji17]
The LED lights were all I sorted, they are amazing.
We're going to sell the house so will hopefully get to make a proper job in the next place.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk
You've not been in there that long.

You've not been in there that long.

It was a tactical solution to a few issues, never long term. We still have the flat, and in ~June we can put that on the market along with the house with the aim of combining both into one long term place.
Of course all our plans have been cocked up by the interest rates / inflation / war / inept govt. So christ knows in June if we'll be able to sell either for what we need/paid for them, or if we can afford the mortgage for the next one.

It's been a total shambles of late, I think we need solid direction AND a general election.

I've a variable rate mortgage on a nice wee flat I've owned for 15 years, I think the rate has gone up 5 times in the last year.

Latest posts

Back