Dream garage !!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozzy1964

Reaction score
Hiya all , friend of mine popped round today for me to change his tyres and do an oil change for him !!
I've just looked in when they are sat next to each other and thought ....... Yeah .... That's my dream garage ... Just wondering what you guys would have as additions to make yours up ??
1b2a48b2b38c17017c9cb2646151a31c.jpg

Slick mode ... It's the new legal high !!

Only a really bumpy ride in store and a crap credit rating there buddy [emoji2][emoji2]

Hi guys...

Would have to start with Kawasaki ZX7r..was me first big bike, never let me down and a great ride.
Then me BMW s1000rr

It would then be a fine selection of old Superbikes, the stuff l use to watch when I was tranfixed watching them on telly in the 90s.
And a Britten V1000....

The BM, repsol blade for the road, repsol blade for track, 1991 gsxr750m and a ZX7R p6 ..........check garage and living room, need more space as I would like :-

Honda NSR250 mc28 rothmans SP ,Suzuki TL 1000s , Honda SP1 , Yamaha RD350LC , Suzuki gsxr 1000K5 & a spondon framed gsxr1100 street fighter

I bought my bike from a dealer called Roy Jervis in Ripley, in there he had a RD500 which had never been started, the tank was full of oil so it didn't rot, I offered him my soul for it , that is one of my all time favourites

Oh and a RD350LC again brand new and never run .......

Nice thread here bozzy. I'm a relative newbie to motorcycles having not had one throughout my youth. I'm all for the mod cons TBH, abs, TC and anything else that keeps me sunny side up. I think my dream garage would never end. To add to the GSA and HP4 I would like a cafe racer / scrambler type. Leaning towards an R9T customised although an airhead R65 or R80 would be more authentic, if not slightly more suicidal. Also a Ducati should make an appearance in my garage at some point just because of the designs, maybe that's the cafe racer project? For now I am very content with my two wheel stable, I doubt it will last. :)

Like I say !! I just looked back and saw my friends R1M which is bloody stunning parked next to my RR and thought that is the dream, on the down side..... My RR and the R1M cost more added together than my house cost [emoji57]

I could trot off a list of 80's and 90's stuff I would love to have in the garage: 350LC, RG500, Ducati 851SP, Spondon Gixxer Turbo streetfighter etc, etc but there's one bike I've always lusted after and that would be a mint, kitted & prepped Yamaha R7

MacRR , I raced in the EMRA series against a guy ( millionaires son ) on a full on R7, I had an ex super stock GSXR1000RR K5 and I thought it was quick ...... That R7 was amazing to watch in the corners ... I know as I only ever saw the back of it [emoji2]

Had to look that up there then realised I knew it as the 0W02.

I have for years admired the engineering in this beauty. I can't remember where I first saw one, but from a mid 60s engineering aspect it has to be right up there with anything produced today...check out the engine components..

http://petrolicious.com/honda-rc166

You know that statement " I would cut my right arm of for one of those ".. well !

stuarts phone

Last edited:
Back