Discs and pads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try the dealer first, prices on discs came down and to be frank they do the job.

Away from the dealer, Serie ORO Brembo discs with brembo SC pads. I use Carpimoto.it

- Alex

I've just fitted Serie Os.. I paid circa 360 pair... Worth a PM to Tim....
e50dd4161cfda93d183be4867b3a8fdf.jpg

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Last edited:
This is strange to me, having mainly raced my bikes I've never had to buy new discs...or chain for that matter
I think it’s a riding style thing, I’ve ruined a pair of OE discs. On reflection, I was clearly leaning on the braking power available, but that really didn’t help my lap times at all!

Stuartb would have got membership discount from Lind.... first port of call would be membership discount on the forum to save a packet at dealer on parts 👍👍

Stuartb would have got membership discount from Lind.... first port of call would be membership discount on the forum to save a packet at dealer on parts [emoji106][emoji106]
Madairuk: I asked Tim to quote but even with our forum discount they were still too rich, I bought mine online...can't recall who from tho... Edit: company called... Performoto... according to my emails

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back