Dealerships......

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RROB

Reaction score
I'm Worcestershire based......and I'm due the 600 service next week..........whos had dealings with who (prefer locally) but Oxford, Gloucester, Cheltenham are on my list of possible garages........anyone got some good recommendations or had dealings with these ?

I took mine to Cotswold BMW in Gloucester, had a loan of a GS1200 for the day while they did it. I think it was £150-ish. No problems with them.

Cheers......yes was looking at those boys.........don't know much about the quality of the dealerships locally....one possible there then.....did you have to give much notice ?

I'm Worcestershire based......and I'm due the 600 service next week..........whos had dealings with who (prefer locally) but Oxford, Gloucester, Cheltenham are on my list of possible garages........anyone got some good recommendations or had dealings with these ?

+1 for Gloucester, i was busy, so they drove to Hereford, picked up bike and returned it a few hours later, sparkling.

-1 for gloucester.

Had my 600 mile service there and few other bits done whilst bike was in warranty, but recently went in for them to look at play in the rear, I thought it might be wheel bearings even though I had already had them done 1500 miles earlier. They said it was play in the swingarm, okay how much I ask. £184 labour plus £14 for pin bearings. "I'll get back to ya".

Took it to my local guy I use, 30 seconds and no charge, all fixed. Swingarm tension bolt needed half a turn tightening.

Then in there on tuesday booking another test ride on the R for saturday (got it all day) and Alex the manager with Mechanic 1 were both slagging Mechanic 2 off in front of me saying how useless he was.

Wollaston BMW Northampton get my vote every time. Great service, great guys and just round the corner LOL.
Maybe a bit far from Worcestershire.

Latest posts

Back