Coronavirus/House Boredom

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One less excuse for being a fatty

d76925086ad1f63e139fab27dff88bdd.jpg

- Alex

Carrying it up the stairs to the flat?
That's probably the most it will do!

I give it a week and with us maybe going back to work it will have some shirts/clothing hanging off it... lol

Just don't ride too hard and fast, that seat doesn't look very comfortable and you don't want to end up with sore balls! haha

I have a branded set of bib shorts with it to help my butt adapt.
Option extras included cleat pedals, floor mat (delayed), heart rate strap.
The app has plenty of warm up and test plans. It integrates with Zwift or a bunch of other apps.
My old S2 Galaxy pad is mounted and ready to record & allow me to read kindle as I ride.
Aim is to lose weight, add tone but not grow super human thighs!

f570aa23ce8918053fbfcf2ab0f6a814.jpg

65943d69127d91175cf5ab434b0741cf.jpg

b0b34ce8ee8fc8ead8274f2182165041.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
why are we comparing in this way.lol...its not a competition. every country is different. Are our figures higher than some because we have a more diverse population? ive not see this said yet.

why are we comparing in this way.lol...its not a competition. every country is different. Are our figures higher than some because we have a more diverse population? ive not see this said yet.

No they are higher cause we failed to act, failed to get PPE, failed to heed the measures taken by countries that had recently dealt with SARS, failed to test, failed to read our own 2016 pandemic preparedness papers.

Utter shambles...country will be afflicted now until there is a vaccine due to govt failings.

No they are higher cause we failed to act, failed to get PPE, failed to heed the measures taken by countries that had recently dealt with SARS, failed to test, failed to read our own 2016 pandemic preparedness papers.

Utter shambles...country will be afflicted now until there is a vaccine due to govt failings.

i think every country will be affected until there's a vaccine and dont think that's our governments fault.. i personally dont think its been a shambles and if it is its not just us. its the Chinese the EU the WHO and probably many more. :)...theres all ways someone to blame. :)

Last edited:
A diverse community,too many obese people,too much red tape,too many chiefs and not enough indians and also too many old people(except me).

A diverse community,too many obese people,too much red tape,too many chiefs and not enough indians and also too many old people(except me).

thats about it. im here for bikes so im now not commenting on anything bar motorcycles.lol

Strikes me that it's dammed if you do and dammed if you dont. No one makes a wrong decision on purpose, it's always easier to look back with 'what if' ? It would have been a darn sight better if all the rebels had stuck with the plan of isolation. I agree it's shutting the door after the horse has bolted but surely it's better not to let any more out...

I'm more concerned with the amount of immigrants landing to be housed and fed when we barely have enough of for own

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back