Colours and value

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the acid grean colour, the motorad ones are two a penny, red and white look avarage colours and will bend in with all the other stuff out there when sat in the car park. I'm getting the blue fire one for exclusivity even though the colour is a bit girly ;D

BIKERFRENZY link=topic=1608.msg16531#msg16531 date=1353921985 said:
I liked the acid grean colour, the motorad ones are two a penny, red and white look avarage colours and will bend in with all the other stuff out there when sat in the car park. I'm getting the blue fire one for exclusivity even though the colour is a bit girly ;D
I take it all back the Blue ones are very girly and all you need to know it the red and white ones are the fastest and as luck would have it that's what I ended up getting

Before I saw the bike in the flesh, I was convinced I would want the red and white and actually preferred the Motorsport colour less.

In the flesh though, the Motorsport won me over and despite the red/white still looking gorgeous, my deposit went on the Motorsport colour scheme. Common, yes, but my favourite, and probably the favourite of the majority judging by the number of them that there are.

Wasn't about being different. Was all about which colour would put the biggest smile on my face when I opened the garage door. "Each to their own"....? Absofuckinglutely.

Back