Cancelled this weekend

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Well dudes, we've decided were not going up North this weekend due to the piss poor weather, typical ! I don't mind getting caught when I'm out but to head out in poor weather does nothing for me, I would just moan. It's all about enjoying the bike and roads... so golf it is this weekend in between showers.

Bummer

Well we've decided we are still going - using it as a wee tester with luggage etc prior to our week at the TT in two weeks time. I've been watching the forecast, it changes by the minute - I'm sure we'll get a soaking at some point but there are glimmers of sunshine along the way.

I do agree though that it's about enjoying those awesome roads up there and that the enjoyment is not nearly the same when they are wet, especially with Supercorsa's fitted....I've got a feeling that I'm going to have to fit a new rear before heading to the IoM.......

The weathers too inconsistent Colin, it's pishing down here right now and really quite cold, you have a valid reason to go, SCs are semi slicks almost, get them changed mate if only for peace of mind.

Sitting in the Glenelg Inn on my 6th pint after a fantastic ride up here, only hit heavy rain at Crianlarich, after that it was dry, 180 miles of brilliant roads, what a ride up here.....I can't believe how good the S1000RR is.....what an afternoon.....:)

Sitting in the Glenelg Inn on my 6th pint after a fantastic ride up here, only hit heavy rain at Crianlarich, after that it was dry, 180 miles of brilliant roads, what a ride up here.....I can't believe how good the S1000RR is.....what an afternoon.....:)

Ah mate..thats really good..glad it worked out for you...where you going tomorrow..skye ?

Beavis, the Hepco worked a treat, my Kreiga 20 was rock solid at 70 mph haha....plans for tomorrow are trying to dodge the rain, oan the beers just now and its pishing down so planning for a later start, then head towards Garve from Glenelg and see where we end up.....defo gonna need a new rear before the TT 😱

Beavis, the Hepco worked a treat, my Kreiga 20 was rock solid at 70 mph haha....plans for tomorrow are trying to dodge the rain, oan the beers just now and its pishing down so planning for a later start, then head towards Garve from Glenelg and see where we end up.....defo gonna need a new rear before the TT 
Great , stay in the pub , best way to avoid the rain !

Latest posts

Back