California Superbike School training

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get:
6803f774074cbf7bb4d2f3130286b0bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here.
Post wasn't intended to be critical.

well it was! it pizzes me right off when people on forums start correcting punctuation and spelling mistakes. The amount of knowledge of good mechanical engineers that is lost and not shared because people pick on the spelling of individuals. Its a bike forum for god sake.....rant over.lol

Moving on.... :)

I did a James Whittham TD in April. It was very good. Low number of riders in each group meant that you got lots of clear tracktime without or without one of the instructors. The instructors were JW, Hutchy and a load of other pro riders I didn't know. Friendly relaxed atmosphere. I'm tempted to do the two days at Anglesey next year.

I can highly recommend The California Superbike School, I did level 1 and it was excellent. They teach you how to ride better and also explain the reasons behind it.
Personally I found it so much better than the Ron Haslam school, although I think they do things in different ways.
Did level 1 at Silverstone Stowe circuit in the pouring rain, and in some ways that was better, as showed just how good bikes are in the wet.
Level 2 I did at Cadwell, on the hottest day of the year, and as much as I loved the circuit, did not find level 2 was the eye opener that level 1 was.
They quite often do pre christmas deals so worth looking now.

Latest posts

Back