Cadwell

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Hi anyone at Cadwell Tuesday I am there looks like a hot one
any tips on keeping cool cheers

Keep hydrated. As you come off the track, you will pass the toilets on the left. On the external side wall is a tap. Wash off and stay under the shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get there early and try to stay as close as you can to the trees near sound testing, nothing else has any shade. It's often coned off, but people still seem to set up camp there...

Are you riding there? If so there's not a lot you can do except seek shade between session and take the suit off/loosen it as much as you can in between. I drink about 6L of water on a hot one. If you can't pee you need to drink more. If the canteen is Aircon'd I'd be in there.

If you're going in a van a gazebo and large fans would be on the list.

Riding there what about tyres in that heat running Bridgestone s22 2 nd track day
do you think tyres will cope cheers

Riding there what about tyres in that heat running Bridgestone s22 2 nd track day
do you think tyres will cope cheers

They will be fine. Probably use 34F 28R as you don't want them getting too hot.

It?s my 2nd novice I will be aback my mate will e the one cutting the grass on his Kawi z1000
sx will say hello See you there

Lots of cold drinks towel to wet between sessions
try to find some shade come say hello will be on black rr mate will be on blue z1000 six kawi
have a safe and cooliash day look forward to seeing you all cheers

Yes it?s going to be a scorcher should have no trouble warming tyres up
will keep a eye out for you see you there

Latest posts

Back