Cadwell heat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
HI guys I know some of you are at Cadwell today just wondered how it was
with the heat . I know it?s early but if you have the energy
would be helpful to hear about your experience cheers

Some of my mates just made it back. One gave up riding soon after lunch due to feeling dizzy, the other managed the full day but lost 4kg in weight! Both drank >10L of water over the day. A few red flags towards the end of the day...

Cheers thought they may have cancelled it
up early and off we go will report back tomorrow or Wednesday
cheers for the info

Just came back from snett yesterday......it was 40?

The morning was ok...ish but once you get to after lunch and your reaching peak temperature levels i started having issues. Massive brake fade after about 4 laps of 300 circuit. (thats with track pads/discs/fluid). After that I didnt see much point in being there if all you can do is 4 laps. Most left at lunchtime.

My body was fine although Im in my late 20s if that helps......take a big industrial fan if you can. Toolstation has a 18" floor fan for about ?35.

Drink tonnes of water constantly, sports drinks with electrolytes too. Lucozade/Poweade etc..

Yes it was tough at Cadwell I am 57 with some health issues couldn?t
cope after lunch but at least wife gets to tell me how right she was
over and over again but had a great time while it lasted

Yes it was tough at Cadwell I am 57 with some health issues couldn?t
cope after lunch but at least wife gets to tell me how right she was
over and over again but had a great time while it lasted

Hahaha :glee:

If it wasn't for the brakes it would have been brilliant track cleared out past lunch

Yes loved it but had to bail coming home was so bad a pointsthought I wasn?t going to make
it.Cancelling was the right way to go but it?s money for organiser they don?t want to lose out

Latest posts

Back