Cadwell 16th September :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mate with the RSV4 APRC is going with a few of our other mates - i do love Cadders and was going to do it but lack of garages and need for gennys puts me off a little bit now. So wish they would update the circuit facilities like they keep promising to do - pull yer fat sausage finger out Palmer and sort it!!!

No to garages and electrics that's what makes Cadwell so special it's proper old school circuit with loads of character. I will be there on my zx6r track bike running Inters.

I won't go to cadwell because of that. Dont fancy hanging round if it rained or no shelter from the sun (if needed) plus I dont have a genny.

No to garages and electrics that's what makes Cadwell so special it's proper old school circuit with loads of character. I will be there on my zx6r track bike running Inters.

I dont get that sentiment at all but each to there own i suppose!!?? Personally, i would much rather a fantastic iconic and special circuit WITH up to date modern facilities over one without any any day. I absolutely love Cadwell and passed my ACU licence there and have ridden it many many times but now i run slicks i would rather plug into mains power than have to lug a bloody noisy heavy old genny around with me. Dont get me wrong, i dont want Palmer touching the track itself but i think you may be in the minority Rich in terms of people not wanting at the very least some proper garages. That said, even though a few race teams have threatened to boycott Cadwell, it still doesnt look like Palmer has any intention of throwing any new money at Cadders anytime soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back