Brands Hatch GP 06/06/22

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as we have quite a few members on here going thought id try tally up to see.....

-Meeee
-TheGodfather +1
-Imortal_Indian
-GavD101
-JamieMac
-Alex
-RyS1000RR

Any others ? :Banane19:

Just booked as well - I'll be on a road bike with rucksack - and it's my birthday on the 06th - see you there, Rich

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Bananaman - what can.possibly go wrong - worried & expensive emoji needed.

Quick question reference back protector - I have a two piece Dainese with back protector in the jacket - is that sufficient this year?

I believe back protectors are specified as full length. This means the ones built into 2-piece jackets are unsuitable, as they do not cover the lower spine.

Alex - thanks. One Forcefield protector purchased!

I've also invested in the trackday academy as it's only my third track day so hopefully some learning will happen.

See you all there.

Rich

Looking forward to meeting some fellow track riders. I say track riders as I can?t promise I?ll be on the German steed.

Regarding back protectors. When I was at Brands on Monday they were making sure the back protectors were full length. A few got pulled up on them being too small?!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow track riders. I say track riders as I can?t promise I?ll be on the German steed.

Regarding back protectors. When I was at Brands on Monday they were making sure the back protectors were full length. A few got pulled up on them being too small?!

So the force field one that I sold to buy the Gilet back protector?.. doh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefa5b6491132a518e6794904aeaf80c.jpg

Is this only in the UK or can I use the gilet in Portimao?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can? If its a level 2 back protector I'd use it everywhere. Euro's are less strict. No brake guard rule. No back protector check. But in my mind the more safe the better.

Would you all be keen on sharing a garage or 2 as s1000rr forum members? I spoke to Lilly at MSV and she said she can arrange that .... if you are up for it, ping me a message of your surname and I can email her and she can arrange that.

Last edited:
Would you all be keen on sharing a garage or 2 as s1000rr forum members? I spoke to Lilly at MSV and she said she can arrange that .... if you are up for it, ping me a message of your surname and I can email her and she can arrange that.

What the cost for 1 or 2 to be reserved? As I think we'd need 2 for everyone. I'm down for it as it reduces stress about getting there super early.

Hi, I'm there and would love to share a garage but there's a max of 3 per side nowadays. So 6 total. Thanks, J

Last edited:
Hi, definitely in for sharing as usually sit out the back with my little rucksack - I don't take much space [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back