Brands Hatch GP 06/06/22

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I do inters as well. you avoid all the guys who think they?re Marc Marquez.
I?ve nothing to prove. I just want to enjoy myself. :encouragement:

Sods law, weather looking like it will be raining... contemplating selling my space....

Do not fancy scrubbing in my V02s in time for Portimao at the end of the month.... who else is thinking of pulling out? Or are you going with Wets?

Still going but now hiring a R7. Dropped my Gen 4 off today for leaking seals and stanchion replacement under warranty. They dropped the forks out and found the damage to top of fork in picture. Was likely caused when I low sided at Brands - last year! Another dealer repaired my bike including replacing clip on and brake Lever/master cylinder and somehow missed this!!!!! So I've been riding with this for a year!
e518caa742b5a15480424e21970c5c0e.jpg

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Oh those amazing fork killing clip-ons. Still can't get my head around why BMW thought that design was a good idea.

Regarding Brands, still going even if it rains...rather be at a wet track, looking at my bike and chatting nonsense than working! Even if i get one dry session i am happy.

The forecast doesn't look that bad, might turn out nice :)

re that damage, as Gav says this must be quite a common thing, so surely this should be one of the first things they look for...

Oh those amazing fork killing clip-ons. Still can't get my head around why BMW thought that design was a good idea.

Regarding Brands, still going even if it rains...rather be at a wet track, looking at my bike and chatting nonsense than working! Even if i get one dry session i am happy.

You'll be there. Ive got money to give you. :adoration:

Just the thing I wanted to see after coming back from holiday :(

I'm optimistic atm though. Don't think our fate is sealed yet. If it does rain I'll just be a spectator though lol

Latest posts

Back