Brands Hatch GP 06/06/22

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rys1000rr has garage 9 too so looks like we can all be in 9-12 quite comfortably

4656f3d2f4205dde10166770efd2e9b5.jpg

Midnight BBQ garage 11/12 [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat out the 1st 3 session due to a wet track (only has SC tyres). Went out at 12 for the last morning session. Being careful and put the bike in rain mode. (Traction came on Surtees?.. thanks BMW :))

Met up with Alex, Bananaman, JamieMac, Shy and Ryan)

Wet weather should be staying away for the rest of the afternoon so looking forward to more of the same :)

edd99ef730e7ed3175c7bd2eaadee606.jpg

Wasnt such a bad day after all!

Need to arrange another and pray to the weather gods :glee:

Great to meet everyone....next time ill bring the BMW haha

One of the biggest meets ever!
Brands GP is great and I had a lot of fun in the wet using wets...still, glad it dried up in the afternoon.

Great to meet folks for the first time and others again.

Looking forward to Portimao even more knowing so many of the same faces will be there.

Sat out the 1st 3 session due to a wet track (only has SC tyres). Went out at 12 for the last morning session. Being careful and put the bike in rain mode. (Traction came on Surtees?.. thanks BMW :))

Met up with Alex, Bananaman, JamieMac, Shy and Ryan)

Wet weather should be staying away for the rest of the afternoon so looking forward to more of the same :)

edd99ef730e7ed3175c7bd2eaadee606.jpg

Black isn't as slimming as I thought! :frown-new:

Great to meet everyone. I enjoyed every session. Top Tastic Day J

Last edited:
Hi all,

Great to meet everyone, I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have discovered a new higher level of aching today!

Look forward to seeing you again as my trackday addiction grows, have just booked Donington in July! I sense this will become expensive!!!!

Amit - yes that's me on the super powerful R7 with 72bhp!!!!!!

Rich

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back