Boys and toys

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Yesterday I popped in to get a robofish for my daughter after a ride out. Took this snap, bit of a ronseal moment?

Really like it bud, put the sunvisor down this afternoon on the way back from hawes and everytime i exhaled it steamed pretty bad so need to look at that.

I had a massive off last july, idiot in a picasso pulled out and i ran in the back of him on my zx10. I had a day old shark s900 on that took most of the impact. Probers saved my ass i was out for an hr, thats why i bought another shark.

Only have 250 miles on the speed R though but im impressed.

Take it easy :)

Really like it bud, put the sunvisor down this afternoon on the way back from hawes and everytime i exhaled it steamed pretty bad so need to look at that.

I had a massive off last july, idiot in a picasso pulled out and i ran in the back of him on my zx10. I had a day old shark s900 on that took most of the impact. Probers saved my ass i was out for an hr, thats why i bought another shark.

Only have 250 miles on the speed R though but im impressed.

Take it easy :)

Ow, being out for a hour sounds bad. Glad the Shark saved you.

Might see you around Hawes sometime, I get up that way regularly.

All turned out well in the end bud. Won my case against him blah blah.

I live in skipton, went to school in settle ( you probly had a brew or 2 there??)

I have a black s 1000 , be sure to say hi if we pass ;-)

I'll just chime in and comment, I love shark lids. They fit my fat head perfectly
shark_vision_r_high_visibility_helmet_detail.jpg

Thats my current lid, had it 2.5 years now, glows in the dark bright blue. As for fogging up, I have the visor open a smidge so never had a problem with fogging.

Nice helmet Ross. I got some shark anti fog spray from the retailer so I can reapply the coating, seems to do the job.

Back