Bond (Skyfall) and Scottish road used to film

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartH

Reaction score
Hi all,
We saw the new bond film the other day (crackin' film) and I think that it is common knowledge that part of it is filmed in Scotland, so i am not giving away the storyline.

Does anyone know the road they used in the main scene? brilliant views and given that I am planning a tour round Scotland next year I wouldn't mind putting it on my S1000's bucket list :)

Cheers
Stuart

Its Glen Coe, A82. Between Crianlarich and Fort William.
If your planning a trip I would strongly recommend doing Crianlarich > Fort William > Spean Bridge > then take the A86 all the way to Aviemore. its a spectacular road, One of the best roads you will ever ride on.
The A86 is very light with traffic and I've never seen any police on it. The A82 is heavily policed so do take it easy.

Hope you get the weather for it.

Hi Urban Racer,

Brill !! Very many thanks for this, and the extra info.

That road is on the list, I want to see the sky bridge as well, along with as many castles as possible.

My trips to Scotland have always been in 4x4 wth family & dogs to friends & relatives around Auchterarder, so seriously looking forward to a trip with just me and the thunder grey....

If you can just warn off the fearsome Scottish midgies ;D

thanks again

Latest posts

Back