BMW UK customer service contact info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shft_Ctrl

Reaction score
Hi,

Can somebody please let me know (in this thread or via PM) the best email to use to make a complaint direct to BMW UK - preferably an email for someone who's standard answer to complaints about 7 week waits for a simple mechanical fix, mechanical incompetence & basic maintenance not being done, bike coming out the shop with damaged panels/missing fasteners, a complete 'fitter' mentality instead of basic mechanical understanding, & the worst dealer customer service I have ever come across: with a 'I can only apologise...' - I would appreciate it.

I'm about to sell this bike purely because I can't swallow the B******* every visit to the dealers & would rather burn my money than give any more of it to them.

Thanks

Thanks Shug.

Bananaman - I'll wait for confirmation from a mod that this is allowed - then I will happily name & shame as I've given them every opportunity to address my complaints - but when the service manager confessed to being 'not familiar with chain & sprocket final drive', I should've ridden off there & then.

Last edited:
Back