BMW Track and training events with FE

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an old thread this - I Know, but.... I bought my bike late September 2013 and was given a voucher.
I chased this up in November to get booked on the next available dates, and was told I was put on a waiting list. I have since chased and called a few times and been told dates have not been released yet. Finally I get an email today saying that the vouchers are no longer valid.

Not happy at all.

Chris

Not yet.
I posted on Focused Events facebook page, and its been deleted too.....
It wasn't offensive either.

Does the voucher have terms and conditions printed on it,... valid until? Stab in the dark. Were you given a FE voucher by BMW or a BMW voucher to redeem with FE?

Last edited:
It was a bmw voucher to redeem with focused events.
The voucher is only valid for 6 months - which is why I contacted them in Nov to get myself booked in for the net available spot. They had no dates available at the time, and nothing set in stone for this year - so put me on a waiting list.
I've mailed them quite a few times since then to make sure I don't get fobbed off. Sure as eggs are eggs.....
Uncanny how they only released dates for this last Thursday (19th) - They didn't ring me last week when it was still valid did they???

Give BMW a call or better still email BMW (and cc MCN and FE) and tell them of your woes. This might help you get your track time.

Good Luck

Its an old thread this - I Know, but.... I bought my bike late September 2013 and was given a voucher

Chris

Same here, when I checked the availability shortly afterwards the days were full. Complained to BMW and they said I could have another voucher for this year. TBH I'd rather have had some credit to use at the supplying dealership.

Its an old thread this - I Know, but.... I bought my bike late September 2013 and was given a voucher.
I chased this up in November to get booked on the next available dates, and was told I was put on a waiting list. I have since chased and called a few times and been told dates have not been released yet. Finally I get an email today saying that the vouchers are no longer valid.

Not happy at all.

Chris

Chris, contact BMW customer services and get them to speak with the FE team. Use phrases like 'brand integrity' and 'disillusioned as a lifelong BMW customer'.....mention how you regularly post on a BMW S1000rr online community, who's members were all really surprised this has happened to you...... I think you'll find they will pay for your day.

N...

Suitably disgruntled email sent to Focused, and copied in to BMW customer services, BMW Motorrad UK & Williams Manchester.

Watch this space.

Not sure I want to go now as I'll probably bin it. :)

Chris

Latest posts

Back