BMW Tail Tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did look at that one before buying one recently although the bike I bought already has an Evotech one fitted which I believe is supposed to be one of the better ones.

I was buying some flush mounted LED indicators so didn't want or need to be able to fit indicators on the tail tidy itself so I bought the one that Motodynamics in California sell (along with their indicators).

I very nearly ordered some GS luggage from that BMW 'esque' site because it was cheaper than the dealer. Fortunately the dealer pointed out that the product listing was not correct for my model year, close call.

Evotech do a good tail tidy and plenty of forum members are happy with theirs.

Last edited:
I'm torn between Evotec and SP engineering. Like the idea of SP engineering as it keeps the stock light.

Not sure on how this one with look once assembled

You cant go wrong with Evotech, smart looks, well made and very easy to fit, only thing is if you want to be completely legal you'll have to fit a reflector to the number plate as there's no bracketry supplied to do so as you get with, for example, the R&G tail tidy.

Back