BMW S1000RR engine in 2014 vs 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Navio

Needed help as it can distinguish out the engine of the 2014 S1000RR for the new engine of 2015?

Does it have something different?

Ive had a few wines but im sure that doesnt make sense

For the problem is that my bike is an S1000RR 2014 and just take a new engine was consuming ol?o and BMW gave me a new engine under warranty and the mechanic finds that BMW gave the 2015 engine because it came with the engine the motor shafts and bearings which will make him tighten the frame and shafts and bearings are the 2015 model is why we're guessing that the motor is the 2015 that's why we'd like to know the differences out.

Engine

I would be somewhat concerned that your BMW dealership is unsure of what engine has been supplied as this information will be readily available from the factory. Secondly, your dealership should know the differences between the two engine specifications and I would certainly be questioning them as to why they do not. All the information you seek is on the BMW website and as for the specific differences between the two engines the weblink to the 2015 BMW S1000RR Press Pack is below. Your BMW dealership should have access to far greater technical detail simply by consulting their internal online RSD manual.

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/glob...lId=6&id=T0193176EN&left_menu_item=node__4315

I just got an email from part of BMW Portugal to say that the new engine that put him is the 2014 equal to what I had before, but it took the bearings and motor grip shafts to the 2015 model of the framework is a parts theyThey are necessarily susbituir because previous to give were some problems.

Back