BMW rearsets?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set for 2015 rr. I wondered if those of you with them rate them, I'm also considering Rizoma. Thanks. Do the early versions fit 2015 model?

hi rizzo i have the hp rearsets on my 15rr and love them so adjustable and very easy to do as well so yes i rate them very high

BMW HP Rearsets

I have the BMW HP Rearsets fitted to my 2015 S1000RR. Highly recommended.

+1 they look the bollox and got plenty of adjustments and are well made

Have to say I had some Gilles on my CBR1000rr whilst they were well made and had good adjustment the paint or whatever they used on them wore threw in a short space of time

BMW HP Rearsets

The HP Rearsets are infinitely better than the OEM Rearsets in terms of adjustability. The brake pedal, gear shift lever and footrests are all multi-adjustable whereas the OEM ones offer barely any adjustment at all.

Have attack performance rearsets on mine loads of adjustment and can change from road to race pattern shift by moving one bolt , ordered direct of there site great guys , also come with carbon heel plates standard

I like the Bmw ones
they have loads of adjustment and do look damned good ���� but I might be biased

Back