Bmw gen4 track bits for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevR

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All

As I am getting too old and lazy to get the most out of my Gen4 SPORT , I have traded the bike in for something more sedate and relaxed . I have a few bits for sale in the ITEMS FOR SALE section if anyone is interested.

Kev

Hi All

As I am getting too old and lazy to get the most out of my Gen4 SPORT , I have traded the bike in for something more sedate and relaxed . I have a few bits for sale in the ITEMS FOR SALE section if anyone is interested.

Kev

What's sedate? Please don't say a Harley....

Hi Kev, my friend sent me a screenshot listing all your bits.
I can?t find it on here. I?m interested in the rear sets and the master cylinder
thanks
andy

Hi andyaspo

If you look in the EXCHANGE AND MART section ( towards bottom of forum home page ) FOR SALE then PARTS FOR SALE , its listed as GEN4 TRACK BITS FOR SALE .

All bits advertised now sold. Thanks to all that showed an interest. I have no doubt i will miss the BMW , but hoping to enjoy riding on the road and a few track days on the more sedate Aprilia Tuono . Hopefully it wont breakdown too much !!!!!!

Kev

Back