BMW Dealers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up with super Corsa sp 200/55 it was warm today seemed like a good idea going from 3 year and 37k on m7 Pirelli be nice to see what or if any difference tyre makes to my riding

All in the head Sissy..like golf, the hardest 6 inches is between the ears.. I think all the combinations we use on here are really good and down to personal choice. If you believe it your confidence increases.

Vines Guildford, where I bought my S1K. Really good customer service, really informative, honest and open. Can't recommend them enough.

All in the head Sissy..like golf, the hardest 6 inches is between the ears.. I think all the combinations we use on here are really good and down to personal choice. If you believe it your confidence increases.
Can't believe the difference turns effortless on supers m7 have to wrestle with , just for s change m7 back on in September

Keep u posted mac I'm on track 7th July seriously big diff on roads mind u was hot weather today. I still think m7 be better all rounder being on m7 for last 3 year I love them but today shocked me how differed a tyre can make a bike feel .

Cheers, pleased with M7's on road but found front end a little vague at Donny yesterday and rear let go coming out of Melbourne in last session

Cheers, pleased with M7's on road but found front end a little vague at Donny yesterday and rear let go coming out of Melbourne in last session
Mine have been great until the Warmer weather mac . Could not fault them but lately been squirming etc supers today made bike change direction so much easier better more positive ride done good 100 mile home then switched bikes with Jimmy with m7 on when ride back to back m7 felt like wanted to stand up all the time had to wrestle counter steer to get turned. I know a lot of people will prob disagree but just my findings

Back