BMW Dealers around London / Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

Reaction score
So, I need to book the 600 mile service next week... (looking at passing that over the weekend) and need to get the 1st service done... Can anyone recommend a dealer to go to / or on the flip side (to stay away from) around London / Surrey...

(As I did not buy the bike from a dealer, it was not included in the sale of the bike)

Thanks,

So, I need to book the 600 mile service next week... (looking at passing that over the weekend) and need to get the 1st service done... Can anyone recommend a dealer to go to / or on the flip side (to stay away from) around London / Surrey...

(As I did not buy the bike from a dealer, it was not included in the sale of the bike)

Thanks,

Bahnstormers in Maidenhead I've always found to be excellent.

Bmw Park lane their workshops are near Covent garden market Battersea bought my hp4 from Park lane.

Battersea / 9 Elms is the same place !

However Park Lane said ?180-?200 and Bahnstormer said ?148.

I guess all being Franchised they charge what they like !

Last edited:
I think the one behind Covent Garden market has closed/new flats going up... but may take a detour on the way home and double check.

** Update - Wanted to speak to Park Lane about their pricing....they said that their labour rate is ?98/hr and they cannot price match....

On the 9 Elms branch, whilst on hold, the automated message mentioned that 9-Elms is recently re-opened and they offer car-park and is a after sales centre... still may take a wonder and see what its all about.... !

I've had a similar dilemma with the location of dealers. I went with Coopers at Tunbridge Wells in the end as it's a good ride there and no filtering. You can take in some nice roads there and back!
Early days with them but so far no complaints and they're friendly enough. Worth a look if you don't live in Central London Imo. Good luck and report back...

Vines in Guildford
Use them a lot great never had any problems
Had my RT serviced there and they gave me a scooter as a courtesy bike which ran out of petrol on the A303 as it had a faulty fuel gauge. When I went to part exchange the RT I had a trial ride on a S1000RR which broke down in the outside lane of the A31. I don't know why I ever went back there but they were able to fit the ABS Pro, so I booked a 11am appointment and arranged to wait as it would only take 60 to 90 minutes. The bike didn't move until 1330hrs and wasnt completed until 5pm. Worst of all on leaving the dealership I realised the quickshifter no longer worked. I returned and they said they would call me back and book an appointment to fix it. That was three weeks ago and they have made no contact since. Fortunately the quickshifter seemed to resolve its issues on a 100 mile day ride. However they do not know that! Three strikes and you're out. Bahnstormer all the way now.

I tried to call Vines this afternoon.... Ended up leaving 2 messages with the reception as phone ring out and bounced back to her.... No-one called me back..... :-(.

I can appreciate it is a busy time of year, however a courtesy call would have been ample...

I may have to bike the bullet and pay the ?50 extra and go to Park Lane..... Just because they can fit it in earlier... Maybe a sign to say not may people use them????

Matey, you really need to plan ahead if you want a dealer to look at your bike this time of year, at least that's my experience. I book my annual service (due July) around March April time to ensure its booked in and sorted as quickly as possible when it's due.

I know this doesn't help you now but bear it in mind for next year :).

If the dealer won't even take your call or return, then I'd steer well clear, wish I could run my business that badly and make a profit, beggars belief. Go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Had my RT serviced there and they gave me a scooter as a courtesy bike which ran out of petrol on the A303 as it had a faulty fuel gauge. When I went to part exchange the RT I had a trial ride on a S1000RR which broke down in the outside lane of the A31. I don't know why I ever went back there but they were able to fit the ABS Pro, so I booked a 11am appointment and arranged to wait as it would only take 60 to 90 minutes. The bike didn't move until 1330hrs and wasnt completed until 5pm. Worst of all on leaving the dealership I realised the quickshifter no longer worked. I returned and they said they would call me back and book an appointment to fix it. That was three weeks ago and they have made no contact since. Fortunately the quickshifter seemed to resolve its issues on a 100 mile day ride. However they do not know that! Three strikes and you're out. Bahnstormer all the way now.

My experience of Vines is that they are WGBE's!!!

Back