BMW Dealer Just gave me a valuation on my bike agianst a 2015 bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i test rode the 2015 model today and then rode my 12 plate home with a big grin ! My bike with ohlins 30mm catridges and ttx shock, full sytem and tune was better ! The 12 plate and up looks way better in the flesh too. Your bike is everything the new one is and looks better :)

Nice one, I thought test rides weren't available until launch day?

Nice one, I thought test rides weren't available until launch day?

Nope, they called me and offered a ride. To be fair its smart on their part. Get people hooked up before the r1,rsv,and duc are realeased.

Nope, they called me and offered a ride. To be fair its smart on their part. Get people hooked up before the r1,rsv,and duc are realeased.

Yeah our dealer isn't even doing the official launch day as they can't get enough of the new models in time. But they've got the new S thou in the showroom already.

Sounds like your dealer is on the ball. I am still waiting for my dealer (AJ) to send me the price list they promised to do late last year when the bike was announced.

Latest posts

Back