BMW coming back to WSBK??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting......who will get the ride though? Bet its not a brit.

Most riders are contracted for 2013 but Smrz has lost his Splitlath ride after the team have "temporarily withdrawn from BSB so he would be favourite as he has every reason to break his contract. Aitchison in the same boat. Both have WSBk experience and could be good bets.

How about a left field suggestion. Gino Rea???

How about a left field suggestion. Gino Rea???

Love Gino's riding style - the way he hangs off the bike and the rakish lean angles he gets - would be amazing to see him on the Beemer.

I had planned to go but its my wife BD on the 7th so unless i can convince her that would be the bestest birthday treat for her ever.... then i doubt it!!

I had planned to go but its my wife BD on the 7th so unless i can convince her that would be the bestest birthday treat for her ever.... then i doubt it!!

Tell her its a surprise and then just take her to Brands - its easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission ;-)

Ha ha! Ive tried that one before but its not worth all the huffing and puffing all day long - would rather sit in front of my huge 8000 series Samsung and watch it in peace and quiet!!!

I may be working but hope not, where is the best place to view from?

Back