Black Windscreen.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derwyn

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get one of these please? Found a few on ebay but thought I would check on here before I order.

I would prefer solid black to tinted.

What brands are considered best quality?

Do the "Double bubble" screens make a positive difference?

Thanks D.

Hi Derwyn.

Try this link... http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/wind-protection/double-bubble-screen-puig-bmw-s-1000-rr/-hp4-09-14-black-i674-3734-0.htm

They also do the MRA screen but my preference is the Puig double bubble. Definitely make a difference, not massively in my opinion but def worth it, all depends on your height really. I did find the original screen next to pointless. The fitting on mine was spot on, all holes lined up perfectly. The rubber grommets are a bit of a bugger to remove and refit but a bit of patience and some lube and the world becomes a better place. Oops, went a bit off subject there! :)

Cheers, Mike

Last edited:
Hi Derwyn.

Try this link... http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/wind-protection/double-bubble-screen-puig-bmw-s-1000-rr/-hp4-09-14-black-i674-3734-0.htm

They also do the MRA screen but my preference is the Puig double bubble. Definitely make a difference, not massively in my opinion but def worth it, all depends on your height really. I did find the original screen next to pointless. The fitting on mine was spot on, all holes lined up perfectly. The rubber grommets are a bit of a bugger to remove and refit but a bit of patience and some lube and the world becomes a better place. Oops, went a bit off subject there! :)

Cheers, Mike

Cheers Mike! Thats the one I have my eye on at the moment :) Good to know they fit well.

Have you orderd from these guys?

Cheers Mike! Thats the one I have my eye on at the moment :) Good to know they fit well.

Have you orderd from these guys?

Yep, that's where I got mine from, no issues. I originally went for the smoked screen but changed back to clear as I mount the GoPro on the tank during track days. I am interested in trying the MRA screen but although it might be better at wind deflection, I'm not overly keen on it's looks. Bit of a trade-off I guess.

Back