Black Friday 2022 Deals

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe folks can post all the BF deals they see here?

I've been waiting to see what Black Friday deals come up. Mostly I am hoping for a deal on GB Racing covers for a Gen 4, which I've seen in previous years. However this year BF and the NEC show are the same week, maybe that's why nothing has come up thus far? BF preceded the NEC last year I think...

Sportsbike shop have a 20% offer on some things, that's all I've seen so far...

Dishwasher tablets, an Amazon FireStick 4K and a Dewalt angle grinder. A bit shit this year really.

Cheers Ry that's... better than nothing I suppose :).

I've bought from them before on Black Friday but last week I checked this site and they didn't seem to be offering GB racing covers at all which I found strange... glad it's sorted itself...

Put the deposit on my new Gen 4 at the end of September. In view of the new model being announced shortly after, wondered if I'd have got a better deal if I'd waited. Doesn't look like it so far.

Put the deposit on my new Gen 4 at the end of September. In view of the new model being announced shortly after, wondered if I'd have got a better deal if I'd waited. Doesn't look like it so far.

I got an excellent deal on my s1000r because they were changing that model couple of years back... but I bought in December

Last edited:
I got an excellent deal on my s1000r because they were changing that model couple of years back... but I bought in December

I paid approx ?15k, mainly due to the bike being recalled and stuck with the dealer for over a month as soon as I'd bought it.

Latest posts

Back