Bit of a make over

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatstick

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just got back from MotoGP in Mugello and had a great time but did not see one 1000rr:crushed:. While
I was away my Black RR was in having a bit of personalisation in by the local sign shop. Let me know what you think.

Dean

Definitely looks good adding these colours to the black. A lot of thought has gone into it.
Its a yes from me.

Thanks chaps,
I never liked the red rim tape that the wheels came with and asked BMW if I could have with out but said no
then I got a stone chip after about 175miles and 1st thing people said was not a great bike but bloody big stone chip!!!
So I have nicked bits from all over but picked up on the blue and silver of the BM badge. The mudguard is like what they do on the endurance bikes so thought that looked ok and then just had the wheels and rr over layed the fairing is a bit of a twist on the motorrad panels, motorrad sticker pinched of Budgie:smug: and Unionjack I have on all my bikes somewhere. He also did the knee infills on the tank in black.
It is just vinyl so if I fancy a change it just peels of and back to std.

Dean

What screen is that fitted and did it come with the BMW badge and S1000RR logo or have you added them yourself.

Hi,
Its a power bronze DB light tint and came with the S1000rr logo but added the bmw badge my self.

Dean

Latest posts

Back