Bike maintenance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amadeus

Reaction score
Hi,

Having been reading another thread about suspension setup, I feel rather dumb in the ways of bike maintenance. Is anyone aware of any evening classes in the south east (west of London - Reading area)? I've had a look and can't find anything other than a course in Slough which got very poor reviews.

thanks

The Oval Motorbike Centre in Battersea, not quite west london, does a regular basic training sessions - more advanced stuff is covered job by job when you book a bench.

Thanks Steadynow - I'll give that a go.

RickS1K - Battersea is difficult from work but I'll see when they do them - weekends for example.

Thanks guys

Bike Maintenance

You can learn the basics fairly quickly especially if you follow the step by step instructions found in the service manual for any work that you are going to attempt.

The Oval Motorbike Centre in Battersea, not quite west london, does a regular basic training sessions - more advanced stuff is covered job by job when you book a bench.

I've heard a lot of good things about this.... i would be up for doing this.... its an evening job...

For specific suspension, there is a chap called Brian in Twickenham who has been doing suspension for years.... He is old school and takes you height/weight and then sorts it out accordingly.... I did my old fireblade there, after he finished, it was like a new bike. I can forward you the number if you want...

Latest posts

Back