Best tank bag for HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
It's getting to that time..looking for a good tank bag for my bike. Bought Micks tail bag..which was a total bargain.. going away for a week so it has to be decent size..any advice would be great

Stuart

Got a massive GIVI tanklock. Essential for work stuff. Doesn't look great, but I'm usually just a bit of a blur anyway, lol.
It's got zipped expansion which makes it enormous
TBH, looks a bit crap without the bag as well due to the fact that the tank lock bracket is fugly too.
I'm too old to give a FF anyway.

Photo%2016-05-2017%2C%2013%2042%2000.jpg

I use the SW-Motech evo ring mount (tank ring) with daypack. Its not huge but holds enough

- Sent from Mobile

I use the SW-Motech evo ring mount (tank ring) with daypack. Its not huge but holds enough

- Sent from Mobile

I had one of those on my RC8R. Nice neat tank ring but the stitching came apart on the bag after a year. Currently agreeing a repair/refund/replacement.

Misspelt by my iPhone

Shout out to Baglux. I used the whole tank cover on my blade with a bag... sold the blade and the tank cover, but kept the bag to use on the sThou.... using a harness system...

2a2debcd27f786399fdb12bd93cefe6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can live with a little smaller the Wunderlich bag is very very convenient. It snaps on and off with their supplied adaptors and is shaped to circle the refill so no more removing it every time you need to refuel. Great for those travel sundries and everyday use. Can only find one pic of it on my bike so you'll have to zoom in but see attached...

5c5af21105de4fe923c6b380829cbb66.jpg

+1 on Wunderlich, I leave mine on all the time as is so handy and doesn't interfere.

Only problem is it's small, so you'll need to put a tail pack on too or a backpack

Have used Kriega on mine,great for carrying an extra bag but it's not exactly quick access. Refuelling easy enough as tank adapter has quick release buckles,just flip it back onto seat. Bought a wunderlich bag as it's great,holds enough bits and pieces and fitted it with givi power supply. Plus no need to remove to refuel [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just fitted my Wunderlich bag and I wouldn't say it was small, it's swallowed up plug n go kit, extra tools, and pump with ease and still has more space left over than my Motech bag has so well pleased with it.

If you can live with a little smaller the Wunderlich bag is very very convenient. It snaps on and off with their supplied adaptors and is shaped to circle the refill so no more removing it every time you need to refuel. Great for those travel sundries and everyday use. Can only find one pic of it on my bike so you'll have to zoom in but see attached...

Great suggestion RE. Just fitted mine, looks great. Big GIVI relegated to touring only.

Photo%2022-06-2017%2C%2019%2022%2055.jpg

Latest posts

Back