Believing in dealers????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabiettoboxe

Reaction score
Hi 9 days ago after a week holiday i went to start my bike and it wouldn't, one month still in warranty i call bmw recovery which took it to sbw in hertforf. They called me saying my warranty wasn't valid ?????so i called every one in bmw to confirm it but they kept going on saying that.. It took 2 days for them to confirm that it was ok??? Then it went quite untill after 5 i called to find out , they said the bore cilinder was a bit dry????and they are doing testing on the bike. Customer service was very poor ( not the first time) they never even advising me who to call for the warranty to sort the problem, i had to make lots of calls and what if i wouldn't do it? Why are they so vague about the engine? I cut the story very short hope you can give me an advise thanks

Lots of words there fella :)
I am assuming they are investigating the problem to see if it is covered by warranty
If you don't like the answers your getting. Call in and speak to a technician or manager and ask for an update on the status of your bike
If you don't like what you hear , get the baked beans out

You are absolutely right i should take the bike some were else,but they are in the middle of doing the job so it would be a too long process . I just hate bad manners. Thanks for the though

I do hope you get it sorted mate, I thought SBW were one of the better dealers when it came to Service,I suppose each and every case is different.

Hi phil they are very good mechanics , its how they make you feel comfortable that they lack,every customer should feel that as far as i 'm concerned. My job its all about customer service , i have done it for a long time so i know what i'm talking about. As you said probably there each and every case can be different.
Thanks

Park lane are gash and also coopers in tunbridge wells, there customer service is very poor!

Latest posts

Back