Back on a bike - S1000RR Mineral grey incoming

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonb

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I had a near 2 year break from the forum and biking due to Covid and kids, sold my gen 3 in June 2020. Now pleased to announce I've ordered a S1000RR Sport in mineral grey, pillion pack, endurance chain, forged wheels and Akra end can and can't wait to get back on the road and track. should be ready for 1st march collection from Parks Glasgow. Will post pics once collected. Thanks

Hi all, I had a near 2 year break from the forum and biking due to Covid and kids, sold my gen 3 in June 2020. Now pleased to announce I've ordered a S1000RR Sport in mineral grey, pillion pack, endurance chain, forged wheels and Akra end can and can't wait to get back on the road and track. should be ready for 1st march collection from Parks Glasgow. Will post pics once collected. Thanks

ordered mine from there too, can?t come quick enough.

Yeah I'm getting excited now. Going to phone them tomorrow for an update but they were sure I'll get it for the 1st.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I?m going to put mine off until the 19th of March as that?s when my current insurance runs out, will be easier to swap everything over then. I?d imagine it would have been around the 1st for mine also but gives me time to sort some stuff out. My garage is rammed so need to get rid of a few bikes to make room.

I'm hoping for the 1st as I'll be back to work on the 8th. Good point about the garage mine is rammed too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back