Back Again! Dealer Input Time...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 687

Reaction score
Hi everyone

So it seems I was not gone for long. Sold the RR as you know my business needed a cash injection and was really gutted but everything is ok now. Had to protect my business and family as such - you know how it is!

Anyway I miss the damn thing so much, I am going to buy another. I did the California Superbike School and it rocked so much, need to take the S1000RR out with my new knowledge!

Ok on to business. Can I get everyone's input re dealers?

I am based in North East London and have previously bought BMWs from both Park Lane and SBW (soon to be Lind if not already). Neither experience blew me away, both more interested in sales than after sales as such!

So what are you views for other dealers? I guess I can buy from anywhere and get it delivered so whilst its not a biggie, when parting with a lot of money you want to spend it with decent businesses.

Looking forward to your replies and input

Regards

Asif

Hello again.

Masho is selling his bike for not a lot:

http://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?8041-Info-regarding-sale-of-my-2015rr

If you want to buy new from a dealer, get the best price you can then ring Alan Jeffries and speak to Simon, tell hi you are a premier member here and he should beat your deal.....

Thanks mate, nice to chat to you again.

I just checked Masho thread and I think its sold? I will message him to find out more. Will also call Simon at AJ.

Cheers

Soof

Thanks for the heads up man. A deal has been done with Simon at AJ - saved me significant money! Much Kudos to this forum and setting up the connection!

Asif

Soof

Thanks for the heads up man. A deal has been done with Simon at AJ - saved me significant money! Much Kudos to this forum and setting up the connection!

Asif

That's great news Asif. Really pleased they've sorted you out and saved you some cash. Will you be requiring replacement forum decals? If so let me know in due course. ;)

Latest posts

Back