Auto blipper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HP44

Reaction score
Has anyone seen an auto blipper for the s1000rr? I can only find one for a Yamaha r6/1. I could and do blip the throttle myself on down changes even though strictly speaking the slipper clutch would smooth out any down change, an auto blipper would sound good and be perfect every time!

Has anyone seen an auto blipper for the s1000rr? I can only find one for a Yamaha r6/1. I could and do blip the throttle myself on down changes even though strictly speaking the slipper clutch would smooth out any down change, an auto blipper would sound good and be perfect every time!

http://flatshifter.com/ do one.

If I try and match the revs (blip) on change down it wont pick up from low revs, only at high revs, guessing about 8k upwards, is the later s1k/hp4 different?

If I try and match the revs (blip) on change down it wont pick up from low revs, only at high revs, guessing about 8k upwards, is the later s1k/hp4 different?
I cant say for a couple of months, would be interesting to know from others who have a HP4 or 2012 S1K onwards. I dont often blip the throttle at low revs, its only when riding 'briskly' i would blip so that would mean more than 8k. At least it was on my GSXR 1000 K6.

I have not come across auto blippers before. I use that thingy called the clutch lever, but it is interesting. Will the blipper replace the quickshifter and do the upshifts too?

Surely fitting one will invalidate the bike warranty?

dont really see the point with the slipper?
the one i have seen was only for dropping down.
I think you could reprogram it to rev up twice just before you turn the engine off ( lots of peeps do that for some reason ) ;)

I don't see the point of one ?? Only takes a flick of the wrist at end of day

Latest posts

Back