austin racing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEZAR

Reaction score
Guys any one have fitted AR slip on? Any chance you can post a video for me, just courious how does it sound?

Do a quick youtube search,loads of exhaust stuff for the s1000rr. SC Project sounds good but worried it's too loud. Think i'm gonna go for the Arrow Works Titanium slip on.

Guys I have the Austin racing GP2R slip on on my 2015 and it sounds mint!! There's also 3 removable baffles you can take out. Only problem is it slips over the std exhaust system so down the line if you opt for a full system you'd need to purchase a whole new set up. On the 2015 you only need a slip on as the std down pipes are fine and have high flow cats as std.

Same as but need the one for a 15-16 model. Seen them on eBay direct from Italy for about ?380

Lots of videos on YT but most of them are full system. Im not worry is gonna be to loud mate of mine have sc project in 1299 and Fk me it sound louder then moto gp!

Guys any one have fitted AR slip on? Any chance you can post a video for me, just courious how does it sound?

Got a GP1 on my '15 bike, noise levels pretty similar to std up to 6/7k revs with baffle in gets a bit louder above that but not anti social, louder pops and bangs than std at all revs. Its a good bit of kit, titanium colours up if you leave the baffle in and not BS stamped so plod will have a word if you're stopped as Derbyshire police kindly did with me during a spot check..., a pic

@MacRR - How many miles have you covered with the DB killer in? I though that the warning was that the carbon would discolour (from your photo the Titanium actually looks improved!)

AR didn't put the warning up until well after I bought the can, said the carbon sleeve could fail in some way - mines fine so far and titanium would colour up which it has, had it on for a year / 3500 miles all with the db killer in, still think it looks smart, if I was to change it I think I'd go for an akra

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back