Anyone upgrade their suspension to Ohlins or Trac Tive?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am to light and can't even get the sag correct to start and the ride is to harsh on my K46. It handles good as long as the roads are smooth as glass.

Is there a place that I can have my ECU flashed to get rid of the code when the DDC is not being used?

BMW can remove the DDC. They can amend the order form in ISTA and tell the system it doesn't have DDC.
Otherwise you can either; ignore the error as it doesn't impact usage (rode mine like that for years). Fit the Alpha DDC Delete. I'm not sure any mapping can get rid of it, because it's not part of the mapping.

As for Ohlins vs Tractive. Not many use Tracktive to my knowledge so consider it niche and harder to sell on when you're done with it. Where as Ohlins retain a lot of value.

Last edited:
If you have a a usb to BMW port connector.

Rs2e can do a remote log on to your bike to turn off abs and ddc. They are the only things they can do remote, via internet, they are not able to do flashes or anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back