anyone know of a new 16 plate for sale with forged wheels?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 65 plate. 1 year old with 2600miles. M/Sport colours, sport model with alarm and forged wheels. Might be looking to sell. 😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cheers guys, im looking to px my 2015 3rd gen with 5000miles for a new bike so looking for a dealer that may still have one.

cheers
richard

Pidcocks of long Eaton, have one in black with HP wheels, price is a bit salty at 15k.

Would you not just keep your bike and upgrade it with new lightweight wheels etc
I'm sure it would work out way cheaper

shes on 5000 miles now and its a toss up really. i suppose if a cheap set turned up but ive not seen any for sale for a while now.

Last edited:
?1800 for the dymags is interesting but thats ?1800 i could put towards a new zero mileage bike...what do you think mines worth in px. 15 plate sport with all whistles and bells and 5000miles.

I had the carbon dymags on the r1 and certainly made a huge difference over oem. Not sure the difference would be as big on the bm as the standard wheels arnt very heavy to start with

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tbh im not overly bothered about really light wheels on a road bike, its more for the matt finish. ive had bst's on a gixer thou and it felt its best after swapping back to the oe wheels just before i sold it. imo you need a bit of weight in the wheels of a road bike to soak up and stabilize it on bumpy roads.

I had the carbon wheels on the road bike. Tyres and sussies are there to soak up lumps and bumps

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back