Anyone have a spare ?30k?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugely overpriced and in my opinion there is nothing special about it. As soon as the race season is over the colour scheme will be dated as they change each year. If I was going to spend ?30k on a bike from a dealership I would want something with more than just bolt on accessories which were all readily available from the parts brochure. For perspective you could build a competitive SSTK race bike for ?7k less!

Want to spend 30k? My country manager just accidentally bought a Honda Fireblade SP2 '17 (1 of 35).
He put down ?200 deposit 5 months ago and promptly forgot. Dealer called this week to say it had arrived!
He bought an SSTK ZX-10R in the interim for trackdays and has decided to flip the SP2 rather than rag it around.

- Sent from Mobile

Hugely overpriced and in my opinion there is nothing special about it. As soon as the race season is over the colour scheme will be dated as they change each year. If I was going to spend ?30k on a bike from a dealership I would want something with more than just bolt on accessories which were all readily available from the parts brochure. For perspective you could build a competitive SSTK race bike for ?7k less!

Don't need to comment you've summed it up very well!
The extra difference for this Tyco wrap would support running the bike and lots of tyres + super unleaded for a long time

Last edited:
wonder what planet they've come from, 30k hahahahahaha,not a chance. View attachment 2822think I'll get them to advertise mine.

Exactly Budgie, when I saw yours at the TT I was really glad I hadn't followed my order through, nice as the dealers one was, it was way too much money for a plastic wrap. In paint yours is really special.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back