anti wheele?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into pulling wheelies for the hell of it anymore ( many years of changing clutchs, wheels bearings and head stock bearings sorted that out) but i do love those power wheelies where the front hovers from 2nd to fourth gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle yours (and mine) hasnt got user mode

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If the 5-0 see that video your licence is toast and you'll probably end up inside. Nice wheelies though

Coming back to this topic, on the 15+ models, anti wheelie is clearly good enough in sport and race to tame power wheelies to slightly different degrees, but is the system also good enough in those modes to stop a crack handed idiot from looping it on clutch ups???

Coming back to this topic, on the 15+ models, anti wheelie is clearly good enough in sport and race to tame power wheelies to slightly different degrees, but is the system also good enough in those modes to stop a crack handed idiot from looping it on clutch ups???

Yeah its not that strong, I'd be amazed if you got yourself into trouble in those modes.........
Im getting my Tyco rep serviced & derestricted in the morning & the first thing I'll done when I ride back to work is to stick the red plug in.
My old S1000RR's & my HP4 could wheelie for England

How do the modes translate into reality on the HP4 Adrian?
Sport, lots of intervention?
Race, little?
Slick, none?

Interested in your experience to help me understand what is and isn't possible. Thanks!

How do the modes translate into reality on the HP4 Adrian?
Sport, lots of intervention?
Race, little?
Slick, none?

Interested in your experience to help me understand what is and isn't possible. Thanks!

Yeah you summed it up about right, Sport allows the wheel to barely lift before it cuts in.
Race allows a little more, probably a foot or so.
Slick is where its at, 2nd gear power wheelies for as long as you want.

Interestingly I just rode my Tyco rep back from its uncorking and even in race mode it'll barely lkift, just caughs and staggers its way to the red line.
Red plug just installed, happy days................. I hope

Latest posts

Back