Another Tyre Dilemma....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got S21s on mine and they feel like a really decent tyre. Not been on track or out in the rain on them yet but no faults so far. They do seem to have quite a flexible sidewall as the ride seems plusher than on the old tyres. Will report back after Oulton at the end of June.

I fitted the S21 about a month ago, and think they are a really good tyre. A lot smother on the road then track tyres, and I've pushed them hard and there's plenty of grip

Well that's me just about done in a rear M7RR, I reckon I will get this weekend out of it...I've ordered one from Visorshop today, will be delivered on Monday ?135.00. I reckon I've done about 3k since I fitted them a few weeks ago, so in line with the general mileage chat it seems I'm heading for not a kick in the stones off 4k... very good wear mileage for a rear... really impressed with everything about them.

EDIT: I called Strathearn today they were ?148 fitted, which is excellent, I was hoping to have one fitted on my way back down from up North but logistics doesn't allow hence delivery to the house for when I return... brilliant wear rate for a performance tyre....

Last edited:
Back