another newbie guys and gals

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlnicholls

Reaction score
hi my names karl from norfolk in uk im 46 years old married with 1 18 year old boy whos hard work lol anyway its hi from me and hello to you all.

Evening karl, what did you buy?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi bought a 2014 loving it but now want to track it so gunna build a track tool any advise greatly welcome very much new to the track

Hi Karl, Welcome to the site. You have a great base to work from to make the ultimate track tool, good luck.

JimmyMac

I cant help you on turning your 14 into a track weapon. I keep mine for the road (for now) . I can only afford to run my r1 on track
59b3283ae57212ed4f7d572a69b425f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks jimmymac

lots to do beentold to junk the abs by blanking the abs pump off and getting normal race lines any advise on this?? also track parts needed so if anyone knows of any going i may be interested.
Hi Karl, Welcome to the site. You have a great base to work from to make the ultimate track tool, good luck.

JimmyMac

Hi Karl. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new bike. What's your riding background?

Welcome Karl.. good choice for the track.. theres a few trackmeisters on here that will give you info... I can help with the odd off road excursion if your thinking along those lines lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

Back