Another Hello Post..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJN001

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

New to the forum and the biking world, haven't passed my bike test yet but just purchased a new to me 20' S1000RR M Sport with 10miles on the clock :love-struck:

Lets hear it :hopelessness:

Thanks for supporting the forum. So what?s the plan on your licence (and insurance)?

No problem - least I can do!

Theory and DAS booked, unfortunately not able to do intensive course due to test centre being backlogged etc. As for insurance - I'll tackle that tomorrow, going to give a few places a call tomorrow, any recommendations?

Last edited:
Thanks mate. (my first time here)

My apologies, I thought it was a re-post. Someone else joined the forum recently who has also yet to pass their motorcycle test, [emoji28] so you?re not the first!

Thank you for supporting the forum, the very best of luck with your theory test and upcoming DAS.

Following obtaining your licence, I would whole heartedly recommend joining one of your local advanced groups to either do RoSPA or IAM training. As it?ll help you enjoy your bike more and crucially make you a safer rider. I wish I did the training sooner! [emoji846]

Re insurance, I?ve always been with MCE, as they have consistently been the cheapest, though they are a PITA to deal with.

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Last edited:
Bemoto wont be able to find a valid quote due to NCB and length of license held. I got mine with bikesure but expect it to be hefty....

Welcome to the forum. If you looking at genuine accessories don't forget we have two dealers on board for forum premier members discount.

Feel free to ask any questions and keep us posted on ur license/collection progress

My apologies, I thought it was a re-post. Someone else joined the forum recently who has also yet to pass their motorcycle test, [emoji28] so you?re not the first!

Thank you for supporting the forum, the very best of luck with your theory test and upcoming DAS.

Following obtaining your licence, I would whole heartedly recommend joining one of your local advanced groups to either do RoSPA or IAM training. As it?ll help you enjoy your bike more and crucially make you a safer rider. I wish I did the training sooner! [emoji846]

Re insurance, I?ve always been with MCE, as they have consistently been the cheapest, though they are a PITA to deal with.

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Thats good to hear that someone else has been eager enough like myself. Can you point me in the direction of their username/post so I can maybe try find out how they got in with insurance etc.

Yeah, my father in law advised going for the RoSPA training which I will likely end up doing.

Bemoto wont be able to find a valid quote due to NCB and length of license held. I got mine with bikesure but expect it to be hefty....

Welcome to the forum. If you looking at genuine accessories don't forget we have two dealers on board for forum premier members discount.

Feel free to ask any questions and keep us posted on ur license/collection progress

Yeah I spoke with Bemoto this morning and they couldn't do anything for me. Although I got a quote for ?2,224 from GoSkippy/Confused - happy to pay that, tbh I was prepared for more.

I am going to have a look, interested in buying the full Carbon Pack for the bike so i'll give them a shout, thanks for the heads up :)!

Check out performance parts and the 15% discount code available also.....

Thats good to hear that someone else has been eager enough like myself. Can you point me in the direction of their username/post so I can maybe try find out how they got in with insurance etc.

Yeah, my father in law advised going for the RoSPA training which I will likely end up doing.

Yeah I spoke with Bemoto this morning and they couldn't do anything for me. Although I got a quote for ?2,224 from GoSkippy/Confused - happy to pay that, tbh I was prepared for more.

I am going to have a look, interested in buying the full Carbon Pack for the bike so i'll give them a shout, thanks for the heads up :)!

RoSPA would be my recommended route for advanced training [emoji1303]

@NewbieOnS1000RR

Latest posts

Back