Anglesey Track Day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Where's worth thinking about for accommodation near Anglesey circuit? Booked Jamie Whit for Sep. Is it best to stay in Bangor/Caernarfon or head onto the island?

Cheers

Where's worth thinking about for accommodation near Anglesey circuit? Booked Jamie Whit for Sep. Is it best to stay in Bangor/Caernarfon or head onto the island?

Cheers

Depends on what you want?........there's no reason to stay in Bangor or Cvon if you want nothing more than a bed for a couple of nights.........there's a place a couple of miles from the circuit that a lot of track dayers use.

Most people at JW days stay at the circuit and kip in the van. If you ride hard enough all day, you will sleep anywhere :)

Ha ha. I'll be riding my bike up there so no space for tents and cooking equipment. I will be there for a couple of nights so really just looking for somewhere that isn't too far away that has a choice of places to eat/drink in the evening.... maybe secure bike parking..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back